Preclinical Development Scientist
We are seeking a Preclinical Development Scientist to translate discoveries from our human tumor microenvironment discovery platform through preclinical validation. The candidate will:
- Oversee the design and execution of preclinical studies to support Agonox’s pipeline of novel drug candidates.
- Initiate and manage contracts, coordinate activities with large pharmaceutical partners, select Contract Research Organizations (CROs) in the areas of pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, toxicology, PK and immunogenicity assays, and functional bioassays.
- Prepare preclinical reports and regulatory documents for future IND filings, patient filings, SBIR grant applications.
- Help write SBIR grant submissions.
- Works closely with other functional areas and colleagues to insure that all studies are performed in a quality, timely and scientific sound manner.
- Provides strategic preclinical expertise to cross-functional project teams as the preclinical representative.
Ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. preferably in Immunology and/or in Cancer Biology with at least 5 years’ industry or Post-Doctoral research experience. Candidate must display an eagerness to succeed in a team environment, as well as work independently without extensive supervision. A passion for science as well as planning, budgeting, project management, and writing skills are a must. Candidates with experience in immune oncology space are preferred, but not mandatory.
The job title and level will be corresponding to work experience, education level, and skills of the selected candidate.